What is infertility?
World Health Organization (WHO) defines infertility as a disease of the reproductive system in which there is a failure to achieve pregnancy even after 12 months of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.
What are the causes of infertility?
Both males and females are equally responsible for the causes of infertility. There are various reasons for male and female infertility within which poor sperm health or poor egg quality also play an important role1.
What is Ubivox?
Ubivox is a tablet which contains Ubiquinol – 50 mg, L-carnitine – 1000 mg, Zinc – 25 mg, Astaxanthin – 8mg, Lycopene – 2.5 mg & Selenium – 70 microgram.
How can Ubivox help?
For male infertility:
2. L–carnitine plays a crucial role in cellular energy production & sperm maturation2.
3. Lycopene and Astaxanthin are both strong antioxidants with documented role in increasing sperm motility2.
4. Selenium is a micronutrient essential for normal functioning of testes & spermatogenesis2.
5. Zinc has been found to be a component of more than 200 enzymes which are involved in synthesis of proteins and helps normalize seminal fluid quality2.
For female infertility:
2. L-carnitine has been shown to positively impact ovulation4.
3. Zinc has been shown to play an important role in normal ovarian function & proper synthesis & secretion of follicle stimulating hormone5.
4. Selenium is important for proper fertilization of the egg6.
1. Womens Health Gynecol Volume 2, Issue 6, 040 2. Role of Antioxidants in the Treatment of Male Infertility. Surg Med Open Acc J. 1(2).SMOAJ.000507 3. Xu et al. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology (2018) 16:29 4. Agarwal et al. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology (2018) 16:5 5. Austin J Reprod Med Infertil 2(2): id1009 (2015) 6. J. Endocrinol. Invest. 36 (Suppl. to no. 10): 28-36, 2013
The information provided on these pages is not an advice or recommendation about the product, therapy or disease segment. In order to know more about the disease, therapy or other details about any specific ingredient of the product kindly get in touch with your healthcare practitioner. A healthcare practitioner is the best judge of your condition or medication.